Last Updated: 1 January, 2019
1. Use of the Service
The Service Policy (this “Policy”) shall apply to the use of various services, websites and systems software in general (collectively, the “Service”) provided by New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (our “Company”).
By giving consent to this Policy, the use of the Service becomes available. Commencement of the use of the Service shall be deemed to constitute consent to the use of the Service pursuant to this Policy.
2. Registered Information
The person who uses the Service (the “User”) shall register with our Company based on his/her own intent and responsibility. In case of any change, etc. to the details of the registration, the User shall immediately modify his/her registration at his/her own responsibility.
The User shall be solely responsible for all details of information entered in the course of the use of the Service, and our Company shall not bear any liability therefor.
3. ID and Password
With respect to the ID and password issued for the use of the Service, the User shall, at his/her own responsibility, use and administer them.
Under no circumstance is a User permitted to allow a third party to use the ID and password issued by our Company, or otherwise assign, lend, change the name of, sell, or establish security on such ID and password. When a login attempt is made successfully by using the correct combination of the ID and the password, it is deemed that such login is made by the User who registered with the said User ID.
4. Treatment of Personal Information
5. Modification, Cessation, Termination, etc. of the Service
[In cases attributable to the User]
If any of the following events occur on the part of the User, our Company may cease or terminate the provision of the Service without any prior notice to or consent by such User:
- When a User breaches any provision stipulated under this Policy;
- When a User does not contact our Company after the lapse of six (6) months from the day on which the notification of the commencement of the Service has been made;
- When a User engages in any harassment of any other User at the events or meeting organized by our Company (including, but not limited to, approaching such User for business); or
- Any other event deemed by our Company to show that a relationship of mutual trust is not maintainable.
[If caused by an event attributable to the system, etc.]
Upon occurrence of any of the following events, our Company may cease or terminate the provision of the Service without any prior notice to or consent by the relevant User:
- Upon occurrence of an incident to the system, infrastructure or the like necessary for the provision of the Service, which requires maintenance, checkup or renewal or must be otherwise urgently addressed;
- In cases where our Company deems it difficult to provide the Service due to: (i) unexpected failure in the system, infrastructure, etc., not attributable to our Company; (ii) damage due to a computer virus; (iii) force majeure such as fire, earthquake or other extraordinary natural phenomenon; or (iv) other contingent circumstances; or
- Any other cases where our Company deems it necessary to do so.
[If based on a prior notice or public announcement]
Our Company may modify, cease or terminate the provision of the Service by a public announcement by way of posting it on the website of our Company or giving notice to Users through an appropriate means.
Our Company shall not bear any liability for any disadvantage or damage even if a User incurs disadvantage or damage due to a modification, cessation or termination of the provision of the Service made by our Company on the grounds of any event enumerated above.
6. Termination by Users
A User may at any time terminate his/her use of the Service in accordance with the terms prescribed by our Company.
Edit Mode Tips
Use this content area below to have content appear in 2 columns layout. You can also leave it empty to not use column layout.