1. Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, visa status, work history and other information provided in your resume etc. Such information will be collected only to the extent necessary for the purposes of use listed in Section 3 below, and only directly from you or from third parties* with your consent or by fair and appropriate means.
For sensitive personal information such as race, beliefs, medical history, criminal record, sexual orientation and activities relating to labor union, the Company will not collect such personal information unless it is directly collected with your consent or prescribed by laws and regulations.
＊The collection from third parties includes obtaining publicly available information (company information, industry information, specialized magazines, books, the Internet, etc.) and receiving information in good faith from the reputable people in the relevant industries etc.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company has established internal information management systems and database management procedures, and takes required and appropriate safety measures to protect the collected personal information against the risk of unauthorized access as well as the risk of loss, leakage, destruction, tampering, etc., of such personal information. The Company has also taken an appropriate action to ensure the secure traceability of access to personal information.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
- appropriate recruitment and worker dispatched labor/outsourcing services for job seekers and services particularly in the areas of IT, recruitment and administrative processes (collectively called “Our Services”), where the Company performs candidate registration and job matching, and provides recruitment information to job seekers and relevant information to companies seeking workers.
- any service related to Our Services including: questionnaires on opinions and feedback to improve Our Services; notices about information of seminars, events, campaigns and Our Services; statistical processing of profiles of registrants to analyze and understand market trends; provision of appropriate responses to inquiries, complaints and consultations; work related to ensuring the secure traceability of the transfer of personal information with third parties; and other related services.
- recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company.
If any personal information is to be used outside the scope of the above purposes, then the Company shall notify you in writing or by any alternative means, and proceed such use only after obtaining your consent.
The collected personal information will not be disclosed or provided to companies seeking workers or any third party without your consent. However, the personal information may be provided without the individual’s prior consent in the following circumstances.
(1) If the disclosure is necessary for the protection of your life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
(2) If the disclosure is especially necessary for the protection for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
(3) If the disclosure is necessary for cooperating with a state body, a local government, or those who are entrusted by such organizations in performing the services prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the performance of such services;
(4) If the disclosure is requested by the court, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, any concerned Government Authorities of India, or other organization which has an equivalent authority of such organizations;
(5) If the disclosure is permitted under applicable laws and regulations
4. Sharing of Personal Information
The Company may share and jointly utilize the collected personal information with en Japan K.K. (the parent company in Japan) as follows:
- For purposes of shared use: Appropriate recruitment and dispatched labor services for job seekers, recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company, and other related services;
- Items of personal information subject to shared use: Name, address, telephone number, email address, work history and other information provided in your resume;
The Company strives to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date at all times. With respect to changing, disclosing, correcting, adding and/or deleting any personal information entrusted to the Company, discontinuance of any personal information by the Company, or in case of any questions regarding such personal information, the principal should get in touch with the contact desk below and/or the consultant in charge. The Company will take the necessary procedures accordingly only if it can confirm that the requester is the principal (if the Company makes any corrections or deletions, the Company will notify the principal in a reasonable and appropriate manner).
New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No:246, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase 3
New Delhi, 110020, India
“Contact Desk: Legal Department”
Tel: +91-11-33265000 / email@example.com
The Company will not return documents provided to it in order to receive Our Services to either the registrants or any third party under any circumstances. The Company may remove the personal information of registrants from its files without obtaining prior consent if it determines that such information no longer needs to be kept.
In addition, the Company may use analytics and statistical tools including Google Analytics to improve the effectiveness of Our Services to you. Cookies information may be provided to such tool providers for the purpose of analytics.
For more information about cookies, please visit
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit
Our website may provide links to other websites which are not operated by the Company for general information purposes. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of your use of any linked website.
Edit Mode Tips
Use this content area below to have content appear in 2 columns layout. You can also leave it empty to not use column layout.