The Integration Consultant is responsible for developing integration solutions and all phases of the integration lifecycle for Workday. They must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test prototypes and proactively maintain integrations once in production.
Education and Required Skills/Experiences
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
· Exposure to Workday configuration and custom development strongly preferred.
· Experience with Workday reporting preferred.
· 3+ years of experience with HR functional areas and HR business processes, to include Payroll, IT, and Benefits.
· Experience with BIRT reporting a plus.
· Experience working with a global team.
· Experience and understanding of Kronos will be plus
· Experience in configuring & supporting Kronos