Experience: 4 ? 6 years
Qualification: Engineering / MCA Full time
Work location : Bangalore
As a senior developer with the IT web Technologies team, the role would be responsible for development and support of business interfacing web applications using Microsoft .Net technologies, Oracle or SQL Server databases. These applications span across multiple domains including Marketing, Customer support, Channel Management and Logistics. Working with the architects and other partner teams, you would be responsible for any software development, maintenance and ensuring up time for these applications. In this role, the associate would also be working closely with business users and other application development teams to provide solutions adhering to internal IT standards and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of Web applications to support Marketing, Customer support, Channel Management, Logistics and other if required, to meet business requirements
- Ensuring uptime of these applications and provide L1/L2/L3 support on these applications
- Performs systems analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission critical applications within the web application team
- Develops solutions meeting user requirements using proper development methodology
- Accurately foresees co-relations and impacts of any change, with respect to other business processes
- Maintaining on-time delivery as per agreed on project schedules
- Participating in various projects reviews as needed
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers to ensure processes are integrated to support expected customer service
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor?s Degree in computer science Engineering or related discipline is required, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in systems development, including implementation and installation in an online environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web application development
- Experience with
- Application development using current Microsoft tools such as C#/VB.net, Visual studio, XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services.
- Installation, Configuration, Performance tuning, Administration and Troubleshooting of web applications on .Net framework
- Sound technical knowledge and hands on experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11i/12c databases
- Experience with Front End Development frameworks
- Responsive CSS frameworks
- Experience in interfacing with business teams to define system requirements / interface design
- Conduct user acceptance test and end-user training.
- Working with others development team for system integration.
- Excellent understanding of development best practices, code management
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams
- Good knowledge of working with Agile Development
- Experience in a hi-tech manufacturing industry with business knowledge on either marketing, Customer support, channel management and logistic domains is definitely an advantage