This position is with our US based client, who is a global enterprise customers and service provider that has partners in more than 30 countries around the world. They help to decouples data into a radically simple, application-centric that lets customers manage it more economically, and use it when and where they need to.
Position: UI Engineer.
This role is part of the UI Development team and responsibilities include design and implementation of new applications as well as maintenance and enhancements to existing applications. This will be done on desktop, web and mobile platforms. Within this role you will collaborate with team members on functionality, design and implementation features. You will also work with cross-functional teams such as QA, product management and field engineers as needed. Ideal candidate will have a combination of creative and programming skills with expertise in development of web application user interfaces
Skills & Experience
· Develop high-performance, scalable web applications and visual components
· Embrace highly collaborative work environment requiring effective communication skills
· Deliver to aggressive schedules with quality and on time
· Identifies, analyzes, and clarifies customer requirements to develop the best technical solution
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Hands-on knowledge of XHTML, CSS & JQuery
· Experience designing and implementing visual components, web based application architectures and technologies.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Strong object oriented design principals and knowledge of design patterns
· Knowledge of Storage Domain is a plus
· UX/Visual Design expertise
· Prior start-up experience
· Strong storage background