Job Title: AM- Transfer Pricing
Job Level: Assistant Manager
Function: Taxation, Finance
Purpose of the Job
1. Support on Transfer Pricing related matters /queries.
2. Appear before revenue authorities for tax representation whenever required.
3. Coordinating with OPCOs, various teams, consultants to maintain Transfer Pricing Documentation and arranging all the details, documents and workings on contemporaneous basis.
Given the sensitivity of the profile and the number of OPCOs, the role needs focused approach to handle voluminous work and co-ordination with teams members, ACE, external advisors and good communication skills
(i) Coordinating with all stakeholders to arrange details, workings and documents for Related Party Transactions entered by Group Companies and ensuring timely revert
(ii) Ensuring that transfer pricing applied is in line with transfer price approved by Board.
(iii) Coordinating with Consultants to share the inputs required by them for TP Documentation and ensuring timely revert.
(iv) Guidance and support to tax managers of respective group companies in litigations before the appellate authorities, wherever required.
(v) Providing update on judicial pronouncements & legislative amendments having a bearing on the Group.
(vi) Ensuring proper documentation and maintenance of files.
(vii) Circulating Dashboards wherever required and ensuring proper agreements in place for all Related Party Transactions
Major Challenges :
- Incumbent needs to demonstrate some experience of handling transfer pricing assignments.
- Incumbent should have understanding about GL and reconciliation of transaction values with Financial Statements
- Should demonstrate strong perseverance in following up with ACE and other functions and get the details/ documents arranged in timely manner independently
- Should have a positive approach to appreciate the current challenges and concerns of the group companies and come up with solutions.
- Communication skills are essential to convey views and deliberate on ideas with tax advisors and teams across the group.
Chartered Accountant/ CA-Inter/MBA