Leading product based company
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
Technical skills required in 3 or more of these areas: EDI / B2B Integration; Communications protocols such as FTP, SFTP and AS2
- Knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT; Knowledge of X12, EDIFACT, Rosettanet protocols; Familiarity with OAG standards (i.e. OAG 9.2)
- Knowledge of any data mapping tool
- Knowledge of application programming
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must have experience interfacing with EDI VANS (Sterling, Inovis, etc.)
- Experience with various data communications protocols such as FTP, SFTP and AS2.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B
- Proven hands on experience building integrations using applications such as Tibco / WebLogic / Oracle SOA, SOACS, Oracle BPEL, OIC.
- Experience in developing REST APIs using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Experience on working with security aspects of REST APIs and SOAP calls e.g SAML, oAuth etc
- Prior experience building web-services
- Integration experience with ERPs such as SAP, Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud ERP and other cloud applications such as Salesforce, Workday, Box etc.