About Company : We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation , we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience
Perform quality assurance tests to ensure completion of Nuage VSP/VNS (SDN/SD-WAN) Features and interact extensively with software, hardware, and firmware teams.
Deliverables encompass performance benchmark development & analysis on multiple platform and operating system environments
Contributions to performance benchmark development incorporating machine learning and data science methodologies like R/Python, and highly complex test plans and specifications, test execution, problem isolation. Participate in system design so that Quality Assurance is considered throughout the entire lifecycle of the Nuage VSP/VNS Feature Set
- Automate test cases using Python based infrastructure and maintain them. Enhance the automation infrastructure if the tests require that
- Enhance Test strategies, Automation & Build infrastructure with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-10 Years of Experience in Quality Analysis/Test large scale complex products with desired experience in Networking Security/Analytics.
- Execute and Automate highly complex system level benchmarks which stress the performance of various facets of the Nuage product Suite.
- Experience in developing performance test scripts using python/IxLoad.
- Performance engineering concepts, knowledge of performance metrics & analysis.
- Expertise in testing object-oriented and service-oriented design, and multi-threaded services/applications or application server.
- Extensive Test automation and scripting skills (preferably Python, JSON, Rest APIs).
- Good knowledge of networking test equipment (e.g. Ixia Breaking Point, Spirent Web Avalanche) and ability to work with open source traffic generators and tools like JMeter etc.
- Experience with virtualization environments.
- Detailed understanding of layer 4-7 protocols such as HTTP, FTP or DNS is required.
- Detailed understanding of modern public and private cloud networks design, network security and implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience on Elasticsearch and network data performance testing
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||IT Software - QA,|