we delivers on the promises of real-time orchestration and network automation, future proof for ALL G made possible by the white box and Open Compute movement with hardware and software disaggregation. The unified end-to-end 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G Open vRAN solution enables operators to connect things and people at home, work, play and in emergencies by deploying any G cellular networks as easily and as cost-effectively as enterprise Wi-Fi whether for rural, enterprise, public safety, M2M, Smart Cities, or dense urban. The company is deployed on six continents and engaged with many leading operators worldwide.
- 6 to 8 years of telecoms experience with at least 5 yrs. in to packet core engineering ,
- experience should include Support profile in which he has done disaster recovery, performance and capacity level troubleshooting in customer live network .
- Excellent working knowledge of SGSN/GGSN/EPC/IMS/LTE architecture, interfaces and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality including IMS, RCSe, VoLTE, SRVCC and CSFB.
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards and architectures.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution on an end to end basis
- Good time management ability to work to deadlines , extended hours and flexible to work in weekends .
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to engage different areas of the business at varying levels of technical capability.
- Good working knowledge of 3G MCC elements and associated interfaces, including key protocols e.g. GTP, DIAMETER, RADIUS, SIGTRAN, BICC, MAP, Cap and INAP etc.
- VoIP/VoLTE/VToW deployment and testing experience
- Working knowledge of IP networks, preferably with Cisco/Juniper network certification also nice to have.
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Telecom / IT-Hardware / Tech. Staff / Support|
Sorry, this job is no longer available