Experience: 9 TO 13 years
Work location: Bangalore
Education: Engineering / MCA
18 TO 24 months of oracle cloud experience.
P2F : 5 + years
Job Description Summary
In this role person will act as Subject Matter expert in the area on?Plan to Fulfill?and Procure to Pay process as applicable to Oracle ERP cloud and associated Satellite applications.
- 6+ years of experience in leading to Oracle ERP P2F implementationand/or upgrade, with 1 or more years in Oracle Cloud ERP implementation?
- Demonstrated experience in solution in?Inventory management, Manufacturing ,?SCM?cloud either in Oracle cloud or in Oracle EBS.Knowledge of product costing and Cost accounting is desirable
- Exposure and Experience to Warehouse Management functions is desirable.
- Experience in?MDM solutions?preferably?Oracle Product Data Hub?with a clear understanding on Material Master and Bill Of Material usage across ERP modules
- Experience architecting business solutions, collecting business requirements and integrate Business Suite application functionality
- Serve as SME and liaison to the customer community for the procure to pay and plan to fulfillment business processes?
- Hands-on experience configuring and implementing end to end solutions in Oracle ERP as applicable to SCM ,Inventory management , Manufacturing processes
- Adept in identifying and managing web services and REST services for integration of Oracle ERP with Satellite systems
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Participate in global, cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and requirements?
- Initiate change requests, create test scripts, and execute the necessary testing using established methodology and tools to ensure quality system releases?
- Collaborate with Technical teams /Middle ware teams , Oracle and consulting partners in identifying and architecting solution for complex issues?
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Finance, Order Fulfillment and other process organizations as necessary, to identify solutions to complex issues?
- Provide release note documentation and user training for users as needed?
- Respond to incidents, service requests and enhancement requests in a timely manner to ensure business process continuity and Customer satisfaction?
- Master?s degree from reputed institution preferably M.B.A?