This position is with the client which is a leading tech. company.
JOB ROLE: Our client is looking for a Technical Support Specialist at level 3 for Network and Customer Service faults comprising L2 and L3 VPNs, Firewall and Network Security in SDN/NFV network environment. Sound knowledge and hands own expertise of MPLS, BGP, IPSEC, Firewall, BRAS, RADIUS, Managed WiFi and Network security are critical for this role. A good understanding of VPN, FW and BRAS technology is a must to deliver and troubleshoot the managed services to customers.
Skills & Experience
- Technical Skills.
- Hands Own experience and knowledge of TCP/IP routing, OSPF, BGP and Other routing protocols
- Should have managed VPN solutions such as MPLS L2 and L3 VPNs, SD-WAN VPNs, IPSEC VPNs
- Experience in Firewall configuration, Firewall Migration, BRAS configuration, AAA/RADIUS
- Experience in network and service monitoring in NOC environment for proactively handling of issues
- Technical Certifications such as CCIE, CCSP preferred.
- ITIL Certification will be added advantage
7-10 years of total experience in above mentioned technologies and domain.