Mandatory Skills -
C/C++ ,Linux Device Driver, Storage domain (SAS/NVMe/SATA)
Experience : 6-9yrs (only Diversity candidates)
- * Development and maintenance of software code base.
* Root causing software issues found by the automated unit and integration tests.
* Providing bug-fixes for root caused issues.
* Maintenance of the Software tools code ? adding new features and bug-fixes to the framework as required.Knowledge of Agile development Methods
* Working within a team and independently.
Skill Requirement :
Linux user process development skills, including multi-threading and inter-process communications, IOCTL
C Programming skill
Scripting skills, including one or more of bash, Python
Source control tools (e.g. Git, SVN, Jira, Crucible, Clearcase, Clearquest).
Storage domain (SAS/NVMe/SATA) background preferable
Experience in development of well layered software including OS and hardware abstraction to enable code portability across platforms.
Knowledge or experience of Storage and/or Server products.