· 8-12 years of experience developing Web based applications.
· 3-6 years of experience with following Software Development tools:
o Backend: ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Microservices
o Frontend: AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, SCSS
o Cloud: Azure and AWS
o Others: Gulp, Grunt, GIT, SVN, Containers, Configuration Management
· 3-6 years of hands-on experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
· Design Rest and SOAP APIs for the self-hosted web applications.
· Experienced in Cloud based Serverless architecture.
· Design and Deploy serverless REST endpoints in the cloud.
· Design and Deploy data pipelines using Azure cloud.
· Migrate existing applications to the Azure cloud.
· Automate jobs using one or more scripting language (Powershell, Batch etc.).
· Hands-on experience in drafting High-level and Low-level architecture documents/UML diagrams.
· Hands on experience with multiple programming languages like Python, NodeJS, IonicJS, ReactJS would be a plus.
· Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Agile, SDLC, capacity planning, cost estimations, DevOps and Security.
· Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of applications hosted in Azure/AWS to ensure compliance with mandated policies.
· Knowledge of one or more third party tools like Nunit, NCover, CruiseControl, Jenkins and FxCop be a plus.
· Experience with a documented software development processes or familiarity with US FDA and ISO standards like IEC 62304, IEC 60601, 21CRF 820 is a plus.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
· Works under only general direction.
· Design, implementation and test of secure Web applications.
· Analyze and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
· Analyze business, functional and technical requirements and generate software requirements and design specifications.
· Assist quality teams with the risk analysis and propose risk mitigation strategies.
· Serve as a cross-project interface to other software development teams.
· Collaborate with remote and local development teams.
· Assist Project Management teams with the Project planning and tracking.
· Maintain and Support existing applications.