Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Senior in the Audit team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
· Leading and managing a team of up to 6-7 people comprising of fresh graduates and experienced professionals.
· Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA’s.
· Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
· Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
· Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
· Performance review of the team.
· Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
· Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
· Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
1-3 year experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
· In depth knowledge of external audit
· Understanding of international GAAP, IFRS and banking or fund management sector will be an added advantage
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Proficiency/Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
· Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high quality standards.
· Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them.