This position is with our client which is leading brand in Engineering & Consulting. Our client has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries.It has more than 4.000 employees in 80 locations.
Review of design specification and detailed design of track and trackworks.
• Review and proof checking of design and drawings and specifications submitted by Contractor.
• Review of quality plan, method statement and recommendations.
• Ensure that all design is conformant with the Contract and Codal specifications under this Contract.
• Quality control and quality assurance of design and drawings.
• Review method statement, quality plan by contractors to check compliance with design requirements.
• Ensure that the design by contractor is in accordance with 'Good for Construction' requirements as per the Contract.
• Submit periodic reports, as specified, to PD and Dy. TL concerned.
• Support project team on site-specific issues during construction.
• Any other responsibilites that will be assigned by the Project Director / Resident project manager / Head of project delivery / Regional Director or his authorised representative.
• Adhering to all compliance and auditing requirements for the conduct of ethical and transparent operations including the compliance to all policies, guidelines and procedures.
Qualification : B.Tech in Engineering
Years of Total Experience : 12 + years.
Experience in Railway / Infrastructure projects : 7 years
Experience in Similar Designation : 3+ years
Language Skills : English & Hindi
Computer / software skills : MS office applications
Additional requirement : Good Knowledge of IS Codes