Review of design specification and detailed design of track and trackworks.
• Review and proof checking of design and drawings and specifications submitted by Contractor.
• Review of quality plan, method statement and recommendations.
• Ensure that all design is conformant with the Contract and Codal specifications under this Contract.
• Quality control and quality assurance of design and drawings.
• Review method statement, quality plan by contractors to check compliance with design requirements.
• Ensure that the design by contractor is in accordance with 'Good for Construction' requirements as per the Contract.
• Submit periodic reports, as specified, to PD and Dy. TL concerned.
• Support project team on site-specific issues during construction.
• Any other responsibilites that will be assigned by the Project Director / Resident project manager / Head of project delivery / Regional Director or his authorised representative.
• Adhering to all compliance and auditing requirements for the conduct of ethical and transparent operations including the compliance to all policies, guidelines and procedures.
Qualification : B.Tech in Engineering
CTC : 28-35 LPA
Years of Total Experience : 12 + years.
Experience in Railway / Infrastructure projects : 7 years
Experience in Similar Designation : 3+ years
Language Skills : English & Hindi
Computer / software skills : MS office applications
Additional requirement : Good Knowledge of IS Codes