Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager - Accounts
The primary role is to take the end to end responsibility of entire accounts & Finance department day to day activities which include Audit, taxation, ROC, corporate affairs, Statutory, MIS, Internal Audit, GST, Formulation and Updating of Accounting policy in line with HQ guidelines. Developing the internal system, control systems, costing etc.
?To assist the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts functions including Audit, Taxation.
?To assist Corporate affairs (ROC matter), Statutory etc in compliance with the Indian Standards
?Interface with the external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory & Tax
?Audits as a part of Corporate Governance
?Preparing financial statements, analysis of MIS, profitability, turnover, cost analysis, budget comparison etc.
?Preparing the reports on accounts payables, receivables and inventory management, bank reconciliation etc.
?Finalizing the P/L & Balance sheet, income statement, Trial balance etc
?Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs
?Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
?Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies
?Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
?Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
?Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company.
1. Male candidate is preferred.
2. Qualifications: CA (Chartered accountant)
3. Though qualification is CA preference will be given to CS (Company Secretary)
4. Preferably 6 months to 2 years of relevant working experience in Accounts and Finance department especially finalization of accounts & taxation
5. Workable knowledge of Microsoft Navision (Preferred )
6. Good communication, interpersonal, presentation and computer skills
7. Self-driven, a team player and enjoy challenges
8. Able to work independent under minimal supervision
9. Forward leaning personality, with a willingness for rapid learning and growth
Job Title: Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager ? Accounts
Reporting: Senior Manager- Finance and Accounts
Division: Finance and Accounts
Location: NIN - India (Andheri, Mumbai)