- Strive to achieve Benefit Realization and adoption for any and all of the analytics features delivered through the platform.
- Partnering with Business Function heads to create and maintain a product backlog that reflects value and prioritizes work for a Analytics development team while understanding changing requirements on a daily (regular) basis.
- Work with Data owners to create and maintain process to Attribute mapping
- Work closely with Data owners to create the Measures, Attributes, Facts and Dimensions needs for Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Work with Data Owners to manage Data quality through constant measurements, Root Cause Analysis
- Understand the overall Analytics roadmap as articulated by Business Functions and work closely with the scrum master, dev and testing team(s) to translate roadmap into team specific release plan(s) and sprint plan(s)
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project through understanding and representing the customer to the team through backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and requirements.
- Assists with the elaboration of Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a planned single sprint.
- Understanding the product lines and building knowledge of the same, the users, and planned roadmap
- Participate and Contribute in the Sprint execution
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values and enforcing them while maintaining/growing team dynamic.
- Assist UX Designer to provide supporting prototypes/wireframes to scrum team for better estimation
- Assist QA team in reviewing the test cases and with story validation as required
- Review stories completed by development team in a sprint against acceptance criteria and UX
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Telecom / IT-Hardware / Tech. Staff / Support|
Sorry, this job is no longer available