About Company :
Leading Telecom company is reimagining the RAN as the only provider of 3G and 4G/LTE solutions that dramatically reduce the cost and time-to-market of building or expanding wireless networks. Whether macro, metro, rural, small cell, public safety or enterprise, we are reimagining how to accelerate the access network build out while paving the road to 5G HetNets. This world-first the technology uses open fully 3GPP-compliant interfaces, allows real-time network orchestration supports new services, and reduces the time/cost to build, optimize, secure, and evolve the RAN/EPC
This is an Sr. Automation/Tools Engineer position within the Systems Engineering Team
Architect, Design and build Automation Framework for System Analysis from the ground up and be able to improve and integrate the existing framework.
Design and build tools from scratch and be able to improve and integrate existing tools.
Develop new tools and libraries or update the existing tools and libraries.
Work closely with Systems Engineers, Customer Support Team, Software QA and software development engineers on requirements
Understand System features and performance and try developing tools to diagnose System issues.
Be a go-to person on quick turnarounds on scripts and educate other engineers
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Architecting and building complex tools and Automation frameworks from scratch using open-source tools and build on existing frameworks
- Expert knowledge in two or more languages from Python, Perl, Tcl, C++
- Strong experience in UNIX, preferably Linux at user and kernel level with in-depth knowledge of SQL.
- A solid foundation in software engineering and programming.
- Experience with Radio Access Network Technologies and a plus to have experience in LTE/3G/2G/WiFi/WiMax cellular networks
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunnelling and security protocols.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS tools and utilities, wireless and Ethernet drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
BTech/MTech in CS/EE/Math; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Locations ? Pune or Bangalore