Our Client is an American multinational biotechnology product development company, They are world leader in serving life sciences research.
Bachelors in Engineering/Computer Science or Master degree or equivalent with 8+ years of Relevant Experience
The role is of a hands-on Senior Software Engineer who could make a difference to the product in terms of the design and architecture, and actively contribute to the development of new features. This person will be member of a cross-functional scrum team building public cloud based SaaS delivery platform and associated application services.
• Active participation in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
• Responsible for ownership of multiple significant software modules
• Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
• Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
• Provides guidance regarding design activity to other programmers on technical aspects relating to the project.
• Leads the implementation, automated unit and integration testing, debugging and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
• Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
• Proactively looks for ways and patterns to continuously automate feature testing with measurable and tangible goals
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Hands on experience designing web-based applications in Java technologies.
• Hands on experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: JPA/Hibernate, Spring, Core Java (collections, generics, multi-threading etc)
• Experience with databases, persistence frameworks and SQL
• Solid design and programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, data structures and unit testing
• Significant experience using Agile Scrum development processes.
• Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed.
• Having a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, uses technical knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways