Position – Head Service Delivery / VP/ Director – Service delivery ( Managed Services)
Job Location: Sector 63 Noida
Timing : 12-9pm
Client seeks a Service Delivery Head, to lead, manage, and grow the company’s technical service operations out of Noida. The individual would lead groups of engineers and subject matter experts, helping shape and oversee tools, platforms, and people.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED -
A hands on process-oriented leader, with strong project management skills and the ability to balance these with the requirement for on-going innovation. A leader that can grow and develop the team while interacting with our clients and ensuring successful delivery of services for them.
· Leadership Skills: The ideal candidate will possess a dynamic, collaborative style. He/she leads by example and possesses an entrepreneurial orientation. He/she will also be expected to provide the leadership required to meet the needs of the business and operate as a strategic partner that seeks to find ways to improve business performance and enhance growth. He or she needs to be capable of operating a lean, efficient organization and will bring the right combination of leadership, vision and energy to the organization.
· Execution skills: A pragmatic professional who makes things happen, with a passion for delivery rather than deliberation. One who is collaborative, but focused and decisive, and drives relentless execution of day-to-day operations, continuous improvement, and the delivery of critical projects and programs. Someone who will personally solve problems, spontaneously give feedback and coach others, and take decisive action to ensure strategic business and IT objectives are achieved.
- Lead and manage the service delivery team from the technical perspective
- Lead client initiatives for value-added services and out of box approach
- Study, evaluate & implement the technology best suited to our Business
- Bringing in innovation in technology
- Maintaining security & integrity of information
- Efficient management of all IT Systems ensuring Zero downtime
- Reducing the cost of operations through IT enablement Review and optimize service delivery framework (tools, processes, people)Develop and grow existing team consistent with company growth
· Minimum of 15+ years experience in IT, with experience on infrastructure support preferably with managed services
· Proven success building and leading a strong team
· Proven success leading a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Track record of growing businesses or service lines profitability through systems capabilities and efficiencies
· Proven experience implementing structured approaches, process disciplines and performance-based measurement