Role: Security Control Monitoring – Manager level
Location – Bangalore
Job Brief : The Security Control Monitoring analyst provides oversight, as well as directly handles review and approval of proposed firewall, network, and other related change requests to ensure that they follow the security policy and standards. The Analyst performs assessments and scans of servers and other devices for compliance and to detect insecure configurations; reviews technical exceptions to security policy and standards; interfaces with internal teams and third parties to review results of their independent assessments and drives remediation of uncovered issues; provides detailed and executive reports on the state of various security controls in the environment.
Skill Required :
1. Experience performing technical security assessments or security configuration monitoring
2. Working knowledge of Windows servers, Unix. Linux etc.
3. Experience with querying various data sources in support of reporting activitie
4. Experience working with vendors and service providers to ensure that all deployed tools are optimized and working as intended.
5. Proficiency in documenting processes and procedures in the form of playbooks and reference guides.
6. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
7. Experience working in large distributed environment.