- About Company:
global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices,
Sales Manager/ Sr. Manager (MES / Intelligent factory/ Smart Factory)We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales Manager
Relevant Experience: 10 - 12 Years
- Responsible for carrying and meeting the annual sales targets for the intelligent factory business.
- Responsible for all sales engagements, building opportunity pipeline, qualifying new opportunities in MES and IoT space, generating pipeline, aligning opportunity to the company?s solutions and exploring feasible solutions outside of traditional portfolio when necessary
- Engaging with customers on specific opportunities. Developing, understanding & documenting customer requirements for all solutions. Understanding the customer?s business requirements and creating compelling bids for closure
- Maintaining Customer relationships at C-level and other decision-making positions.
- Account management for end-to-end solution selling for the customer?s organization
- To build and lead a team of sales engineers for geographical and Industry wise coverage.
- Engineer + MBA Degree Preferred
- 10+ Years proven sales experience with minimum sales target of 10mn USD in Software/Solution sales.
- Specific Experience of having sold MES / IoT Solutions to Discrete Industry customers in India.
- Possess an understanding of the Enterprise Solutions implementation methodologies and delivery models
- Should have worked with Tier -1 Automation, MES, IT or ITeS companies
- Exposure to leading MES Software Solutions available in the marketplace.
- Must have 5+ years of industry sales experience in any one of Auto, Electronics, CPG, Pharmaceuticals, Transportation & Warehousing industries
- Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Demonstrates presentation/written skills at an executive level;
- Excellent communicator.
- Required commercial price negotiation and contracting skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity which builds trustworthy relationships both internally with colleagues and externally with prospective client
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing|
Sorry, this job is no longer available