Web Developer mainly working in MEAN Stack with 5-9 years of relevant experience with strong problem solving, Data Structure & Algorithm.
- The individual will be responsible for Architecture, Designing, Developing, Testing, Code- Reviewing and supporting tools for the development of Web based Failure analysis framework.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms,and coding
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Good understanding of common design patterns and principles
- Proven excellence in diagnosing/debugging complex system problems using dumps, traces or other diagnostic tools
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) andorganizational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding ofdivision/business unit strategic objectives and goals.
- Experience in Full Software Lifecycle Development Process including design,development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems
- Experience level of 5 to 9 years of relevant experience
The following skills are required for various positions:
- Server Side: Node.Js
- Database: MongoDB, SQL, ELK Stack
- Unit test Framework
- Tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Others: Data Structures, Algorithms, network security
Additional Requirements (Good to have) :
Having Worked on ML projects and working knowledge of following will be added advantage:
- Experience in Machine Learning (Random Forest, Decision Trees, SVM, NLP,
- Gradient Boosting, Supervised/Unsupervised Learning, Clustering, classification and regression modeling)