We are hiring for our client, which is technology company which co-designing hardware
and software solutions. Our niche expertise enables us to offer services in
Semiconductor Design and System Software at edge. We offer product engineering
services for Internet of Things across industry verticals making us
preferred partner from ideation stage to platform realization.
Title: STA Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Includes definition and development of sign off methodology and corresponding
* Flow for STA, Crosstalk Delay and Crosstalk Noise analysis for
* Full chip timing constraints development, full chip / Sub-System
STA and Signoff for a complex, multi-clock, multi-voltage SoC.
* Streamlining the timing signoff criterions, timing analysis
methodologies and flows.
* Analyze and incorporate advance timing signoff flows (AOCV, POCV
Based STA, IR Drop aware STA) into SoC timing signoff flow.
* Work for Systems and Architecture, SoC Integration, Verification,
DFT, Mixed Signal, IP owners, Synthesis, Place & Route and other
local/remote teams to address the design challenges in the context of the
block, chip, and overall system.
* Concepts of CRPR, clock paths analysis and tweaks to meet timing.
* Multi Corner and MultiMode analysis
* Close timing at SignOff corners covering the entire modes, delay
corners for cells and interconnects.
Work Culture :
Enthusiasm of creating something bigger and innovative keeps us alive. While the passion of creating new solutions through hardware and software, fills our day, we still believe in well balanced work culture. Building business solutions, helping people and enjoying our work, we lay focus on learning and improving work performance. We count every milestone you achieve as we regularly celebrate employee recognition with awards. Apart from various incentives and benefits, we are proud to be an inclusive employer.