JOB DESCRIPTION ·
- Looking for an Engineers who are expected to learn quickly and continue to improve their craft to ensure that you can meet the needs of our business.·
- We expect our engineers to be proactive about addressing both operational and scalability challenges as we grow.·
- Skilled at architecture: The services we build are highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant. Our engineers should know the trade offs involved in building high scale architectures. Passionate: Quality, performance, and robustness are expected of all services. Engineers should take ownership of the uptime of their services, and they are empowered with the tools to do what is needed to keep them running. Great monitoring, alerting, and test coverage are championed and we provide engineers with the tools to do so.·
- Experienced at Cross Team Communication: We work closely with business groups like Revenue, Accounting and other engineering teams like real time, market place, growth etc. We communicate to address new challenges, work through requirements, and improve our operational efficiency. ·
What You'll Need ·
- At least 7 years of meaningful solo contributor experience as a software engineer·
- Prior experience as a tech lead who has mentored/led small teams in building product features at scale·
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad. Take care of backend services, real-time dispatch, machine learning, mobile, web development, data and analytics, infrastructure, marketing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of some and a willingness to learn the rest: Python, node.js, Java etc.