Our Client is pioneer in technology solution and has completely transformed the way we all work and live. With over 100,000 employees, they provide unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics ? all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
?Resolve technical issues of varying complexities and participate in release life cycle (sustain, maintain)
?Assignments include product feature maintenance, upgrades, and / or maintain existing products.
?Work under limited supervision and provide technical expertise by independently resolving complex software engineering problems.
?Understand company goals and business unit practices and apply them when resolving a variety of problems.
Must Have Skills
?In-depth demonstrated operating system knowledge of Windows
?Strong knowledge in C, Windows Systems programming, Win32 API, Windows File System experience with debugging or sustance . Cutomer interaction role
?Strong demonstrated knowledge of multi-threading, RPC, TCP/IP and interprocess communication is a must.
?Provide guidance and technical leadership
?Experience implementing for large scale Enterprise wide distributed systems
?Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
?Solve complex problems with sound, quality solutions
?Work on concurrent efforts
?Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
?Expertise in Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX is a plus.
Additional Job Description
- Work in a team environment with excellent communication skills
- Perform technical project leadership roles such as defect analysis, estimation.
- Follows critical software engineering methods or processes, predominantly release engineering processes.
- Analyze and determine complexity in modules, define data structures, and specify test tools.
- Provides technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Accountable for overall product and/or serve as a customer advocate. May represent organization as principal customer contact.
- Responds to customer escalations and drives resolution to customer issues Provides solutions for wide range of complex problems.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, under only limited direction.
- General understanding of business environment. Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities ? all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.