The Sr. Manager of Enterprise Quality Assurance is accountable to provide delivery leadership, oversight, resource management and partner management for all aspects of Research & Development Enterprise Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Leads the Enterprise QA team composed of employees and vendor resources to ensure alignment of quality and testing objectives to the business strategy, global project portfolio and technology roadmaps with adherence to policies, processes and standard SDLC.
- Drives, updates, and executes towards the vision, strategy and business value of Enterprise QA and Testing best practices to mitigate risk during technology implementations into our production environment
- Manages towards the achievement of enterprise wide QA metrics goals primarily in defect containment, test coverage and automation levels, and in other metrics that will improve the overall quality of products and operational efficiencies of the Enterprise QA Team.
- Manages software testing services and tools vendors, including contract negotiation and procurement process, and ownership of functional, performance, regression and automation testing tools
- Partners with R&D, IT and business stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute test strategies and test plans, and to reallocate effort to changing business needs
- Mentors and coaches both QA and non-QA team members and stakeholders on the proper development and execution of QA, Test strategies, automation, regression test beds, test data and test environments
- Continually reviews, challenges and optimizes the effectiveness of delivery of R&D Quality Assurance, Software Testing planning and execution, release management and test automation initiatives through continuous improvement and innovation
- Works with the R&D Portfolio Management team and collaborates with Release, Change and Problem Management to work towards a holistic Quality and Risk Management function for the organization
- Forges strong, collaborative relationships and build consensus among competing stakeholders across IT peers, consulting partner(s) and SaaS providers leveraging exceptional communication and interpersonal skills