- Take responsibility for designing, implementing and supporting of complete module of the OpenTV5 set-top-box SW solution
- Implement new features and extend existing functionality, take up complete ownership of the assigned work as part of Scrum team.
- Design, coding, integration and verification of Opentv5 components.
- Unit test case development and unit testing
- Adhering to C/C++ coding guidelines as specified by the company
- Support to product validation teams and project teams
- Debugging techniques to troubleshoot issues
- Release and support customer field issues based on priority
- Technically collaborating with team members in solving issues.
a) Experience & Background:
Experience Level: 3 + years
- Strong C and/or C++ development experience
- Strong understanding of DVB standards (PAT/PMT/SDT/NIT/EIT).
- Must have Strong working knowledge with Set Top Box/TV middleware in broadcasting standards (DVB/ATSC).
- Embedded Linux, GNU Makefile, Shell scripting, Debugging using GDB
- Linux-2.6 and above, OS concept, Kernel Architecture, Memory Management, IPC
- DVB, ATSC, and DSMCC
- Linux Debugging using GDB.
- Understanding of GNU Autotools (Automake, Autoconf), Tools chains (ARM/MIPS/SH4).
- Problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic in Learning new technologies
- Good understanding of DRM framework.
- Good understanding of GLib Object System (GObject), DBus framework
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Linux device drivers understanding
- Linux System/Network programming
- Knowledge of JSON, Perl, Python is a plus
- Awareness of complete SDLC
- Self-motivated individuals
- Worked in fast paced development environment
b) Qualifications :
- BE/B. Tech with consistent academic performance
c) Languages :
English: Good command over language both written and oral communication is a must