This position is with our client is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
Work Location Hyderabad, AP
Job Description :
Insights, perform data reconciliations and assist to develop data management reports.
As a SAP BW Analyst you will, • Define and Manage BI deliverables • Formulate Key BI technical requirements • Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions • Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions. • Train and Manage Xpend Data Analyst on BI data reconciliations • Handle, respond and process requests and queries in relation to system functionality, , problems/issues identified, request for support and training, etc. • Should be comfortable in using Excel. • Good understanding of the data and drawing insights from the data. • Good understanding of the Reporting process, preferably Business Objects, Qlikview, Qliksense. • Good inclination towards Data Analytics. • Log all requests and queries in the case management and tracking system, accurately documenting and verifying the information provided, troubleshooting steps and activities performed. • Triage and route issues to the appropriate business or technical resource for problem resolution. • Facilitate problem resolution through coordination and escalation, monitor assigned problems to ensure adequate and timely resolution. Identify, analyze and documents problem trends. • Develop specialist knowledge on all reportable EFPIA data, providing consultative support to the Affiliates and contribute to the execution of EFPIA processes and practices. • Communicate process compliance and regulatory information applicable to the Affiliate as appropriate • Diagnose and identify nature and criticality of requests, able to apply guidelines as applicable. • Coordinate support activities with other Services and Operations teams including IT, Business Service Management and External Partners. • Conduct regular data quality checks on captured spend data including analyzing business objects spend reports and give feedback on data issues to relevant Affiliate.. • Act as the first point of escalation for SAP BI data & reporting related issues to the affiliate
Minimum requirements• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Management or related field
• 2-6 years’ prior experience as SAP BW junior consultant or analyst; preferably with business process developmen Good fluency in English
• Strong interpersonal, customer relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills • Preferable to have experience of the Global Transparency Codes
• Strong knowledge with regards to Finance data and tools like SAP BI, FICO & MM.
• Strong Excel and SQL skills preferable
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with different divisions and senior stakeholders
• Strong business results-focus & with proven ability to plan, reassess priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated experience in translating global processes into workable day to day operational work plans
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity with a flexible approach & effective dealing high levels of multi-tasking
• Desirable to have understanding of Pharma business including its regulatory environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to develop and deliver high quality presentations