Leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G.
Routing Software Developer:
Expr : 8-20 years
Job Location: Bengalore
In this position of Routing Software Developer, the team member will be a key contributor on a multi-functional team of Development Engineers, responsible for Routing development, writing design and functional specs, implementation and testing.
- 10-12 years of experience in software development
- Strong C/C++ knowledge.
- Strong background in Data Structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix platforms and kernel development and interfaces.
- Knowledge about routing protocols: TCP/IP, IPv6, Ethernet, MPLS, BGP, GRE, OSPF, ISIS, BFD
- Experience in 3GPP nodes is a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Capability to design scalable and robust system is a must