This position is with our reputed client who is India's leading FMCG companies with major brands in hair care and skin care category.
Designation - RSM South
Base Location - Bangalore
Geography to be Looking After - South Region
Reporting - Sales Head
Necessary - South Region Working Experience. Especially of Karnataka.
Sales Experience - This position will handle all channel of sales (Dealer Network, Distribution Network, Institutional Sales etc)
Team - Zonal Sales Manager, Area Sales Managers of Multiple Sales Channel will report into this position. So team handling is a MUST to apply for this role.
Purpose: The role of the RSM is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for his area.
- Team Handling experience of ZSM / ASM for a minimum for 2 Yrs
- Worked in Territories like - Bangalore, Chennai, Kerala, HYBD and other South etc would be an advantage.
- Experience in Strategy as well as Delivery based roles
- Experience in Leading through change
- Strong Customer Relationship Management, Networking, and ability to work with diverse teams
The purpose of the position:
- Responsible for coordination of sales staff activity in key regions. Accountable for achieving sales objectives, controlling sales expenses and market share. Directs and defines the sales strategy of the organization. Creates opportunities and oversees the development of strategic sales initiatives.
- Defines and directs the sales strategy for the region. Oversees the strategic development and implementation of sales strategy. Builds strong relationships with key leaders, partners, stakeholders, and customers, internal or external to the sales organization.
- Helps his team to identify, develop and retain relationships with customers/ distributors via timely agenda settings, improving distribution processes and review. Develops and strengthens relationships with strategic and top customers.
- Assesses, develops and deploys network strategies for maximizing company reach and improving retail service levels
- Creates opportunities and identifies high-level differentiation strategies for Sales and channels. Evaluates local context for maximum advantage and assesses related investment decisions.
- Delivers Brand, Channel & Distribution Outcomes in line with plans for the region.
- Directs the activities of the regional team & field sales staff to ensure compliance with the business plan and company policies. Establishes sales territories, quotas, and goals and advises staff. Studies market to identify restructuring needs and manages team able to make changes.
- Studies marketplace trends and changes taking place for implications to business. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates. Works with marketing analytics team to influence strategy and provide forecasts.
- Establishes and manages budgets, forecasts, and reports. Scrutinizes regional expenses against budget. Develops cost control policies when necessary
- Mentors the Area Manager team. Coaches and develops direct reports to enable them to be better mentors and coaches for their front line sales teams.
- Focuses strongly on Talent Development within a team and ensures optimal team performance by leading from the front and helping them find solutions
Qualification: Must have
- Post Graduate studies in Business Management from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 Business School
- Around 10+ years of total experience
- Minimum 2Yrs+ in team handling of ASM
- Experience in Diverse commercial roles
- Proven track record of leading teams successfully on key attributes
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing,|