This position is for our client who is a global leader in talent innovation, Powering the future of business with his data assessment
QA leads create testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans
- 8-12 years hands-on experience testing including on saas based applications
• String understanding of client-server architecture
• Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC etc.
• Good Knowledge of SQL.
• Experience on build deployments with & without CI/CD tools
• Attention to detail
• An understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering and science.
Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team
is using industry-accepted best practices.
Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including
establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new
tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
Manage a team of 8-12 members in QA
Manage & deliver the release(s) to production with
acceptable quality standards
Identify & highlight any risks to relevant stakeholders
early in the game
Strong Stakeholder negotiation, both internal & external
High availability for sorting any critical/burning production
Identify training needs of the team members on upskilling
Mentors junior team-members
Identify the functional & non-functional testing needs
for features going into production
Identify & get the automation done efficiently
Ensure test cycles are timely completed
Analyze data around testing and propose process changes to
bring in efficiency in testing