1. Accountable for flawless project execution right from ideation to project delivery and instilling a rigorous approach to delivering with Quality.
2. Expected to apply advanced Firmware development and domain knowledge to manage team activities in solving common & complex project issues.
3. Superior collaboration skills, influencing, change management skills; Creates and fosters stakeholder relationships, globally.
4. Accountable for team building and talent management (e.g.: workforce planning, goal setting/measurement , career planning)
5. Ability to change status quo; Leading change through creative solutions to unstructured product and system issues
6. Passionate about technology and product development; actively champions and creates technology-driven business value
7. Optimizing team’s participation in all phases of product development
Education and Experience
1. B.E/B.Tech or equivalent experience required. Masters degree is a plus•
2. Typically 10-15 years of R&D/Software/ Firmware work experience, including 3-5 years of people management experience
3. Experience in Product delivery in a large scale, global R&D setup
Knowledge and Skills
1. Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
2. Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
3. Strong Firmware R&D background; Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills; mastery in English.
5. Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in Firmware technologies
6. Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes
Self-Motivated; Self Starter; Team player