About the Client :
" The Client" delivers analytics solutions that generate revenues, reduce costs and accelerate digital transformation for more than 600 communications service providers across 150 countries. Their mission is to both grow and protect existing CSP revenue streams, as well as drive new revenues through business model innovation. They focus on specific domains including roaming, counter fraud and security, data monetization and digital transformation. Their success is built on its unique technology which combines analytics and engagement platforms with deep network and CSP systems integration to deliver end to end solutions. It is based in Silicon Valley California, with offices across the globe.
Title: Product Manager
This position would be responsible for managing the evolution of roaming solutions, through next generation technologies, industry trends and customer needs. The product manager needs to see the product through the entire life-cycle, starting from the definition and specification phase through delivery to field, with an aim to achieving product growth (and in turn company?s sales targets)
- Own and implement product growth strategy via understanding of market and customer/prospect needs through active engagement. Connect with the field teams and customers on a regular basis to analyze/validate product market fit.
- Publish detailed technical Functional specification (Product Requirements Document) for major/minor release and get it signed off from cross functional team. Create/define feature request/user stories with guidance on prioritization to engineering which they can execute on.
- Provide the vision for the product evolution to the executive team to garner support and excitement.
- Own end-to-end product lifecycle as well as strategic roadmap.
- Good team player who could work with all cross functional teams ? CTO, sales, presales, engineering, implementation, support etc.
- Create and maintain sales collaterals, Go-to Market Plan, Business case/plan, pricing guidance, whitespace, case studies etc.
- Monitor product adoption/success and make recommendations to drive product effectiveness with the aim to achieve future customer references.
- Sales enablement and Marketing support ? conduct regular deep dive product training for field to help them to be successful
- Travel and meet customers on regular basis for product pitch as well as validation of production vision - Be a brand ambassador of product.
- Innovate new products/solutions.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from a top-tier institute
- MBA/MS from a reputed institute would be a plus.
- Telco experience on core network side with good understating of 2G/3G/4G/VoLte networks and associated protocols like MAP, CAMEL, DIAMETER, GTP, SIP.
- Ability to keep up with new technologies - 5G, Blockchain, edge computing and product ideation around it.
- Ability to design analytical and data driven products coupled with strong UX experience.
- Detailed Understanding of analytics, AI, Machine learning is a plus
- Contribution to telco industry and technology forums is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a pleasing personality.
- Have traits of Decision Making, Time Management and ability to handle pressure
Experience ranging from 10-12 years with minimum 5 - 6 years of Product management experience
- Candidates with product/design/architecture experience in the areas of Customer experience Management (CEM), retail/marketing solutions, wholesale roaming, digital monetization will be preferred.
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance,|