Department: Plant Engineering (Maintenance)
Location: Vadodara, India
Report to: Manager – Production
This is senior level position responsible to lead Plant Engineering in Client’s Foundry Operations Vadodara unit. This is strategic position in Plant Engineering for maintaining production activities without and major breakdowns of the machines.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide technical support during installation
and commissioning of equipment
· Support installation of 66 KV sub station and 8 MW power connection.
· Make pre dispatch inspection of Key production equipment at supplier’s' site
· Pepare technical specification of production and Utility equipment
· Provide Technical data in CTE and CTO application to GPCB
· Support Proiect Manager in site execution activates
· To lead Plant Maintenance team for Preventive maintenance and Predictive Maintenance Checks
· To ensure minimization of NAMH ( Non available Machine Hours ) / Break down Hours on Production equipment
· To budget repair and maintenance Budget for Plant & machinery and Actual vs Budget R & M expenses
· To liaison with Service engineers of Critical OEM equipment such as Melt Furnaces , Mechanized Mold Line and machine shop for effective After Sales support by Annual maintenance Contract ( AMC) support
· Plan Spare parts requirement for Critical Production equipment and ensure availability in stock
· To ensure regular monitoring of Air emissions levels and compliance as per regulatory authority , for all Pollution control equipment installed in the both the units.
· To co-ordinate the activity of the MEEP Committee and ensure regular meetings take place with action points identified and closed out within reasonable time.
· To carry out regular Energy audits of the Company’s facilities to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
· To report, as necessary, the results of Energy Audits ensuring recommendations to improve or establish conformance with policies and procedures are implemented as quickly as possible.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Graduate with BE Electrical years’ experience in12-15 years
Having worked in Medium to Heavy Foundry.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Punctual & organized.
This position is situated in office environment, although travel to client’s global office locations may be required.