This position is with our global provider of telecommunications solutions and services
· Oversees executing, evaluating, and/or managing new initiatives and business processes/opportunities that may involve coordination between the sales channel and other organizations, such as Marketing, etc.
· Lead and drive the bid management, commercial management and managing commercial deal architecture teams including target and process setting, performance tracking and escalations management to ensure providing timely and efficient support to business.
· May lead a team through expertise in most or all areas within Business Operations/ Commercial Operations.
· Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid-term impact on business unit overall results.
· May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
· Identifies problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing methods and techniques.
· Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development.
· Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
· Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
· Graduate (Engineer in Telecommunications preferred)
· Experience: 8-12 years (Wholesale Telecoms sales experience preferred)
Back to Job Search
|Specialization:||Telecom / IT-Hardware / Tech. Staff / Support,|