DESIGNATION: Pre Sales & Solution Architect (Cyber Security)
Our Client is one of the leading global telecommunications company. It operates in more than 20 countries. In India it is one of the most trusted provider of ICT services with a diverse portfolio of services to enterprises, governments, carriers and small and medium businesses. They orovide State-of-the-art Data & Connectivity, Voice, Mobility, Collaboration, Security and Digital Solutions.
LOCATION: Chennai & Mumbai
Purpose of the Role:
The PSS Cyber Security oversees the development & governance of Security Product offerings in the assigned region. He/ She will be responsible for ensuring successful achievement of Security sales targets by analyzing the technical needs of prospective or existing customers.
He/she shall transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills and assists in all levels of technical account planning.
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify business opportunities (Funnel Generation) for the Cyber Security product portfolio in the assigned region(s)
- Build relationships with CXOs and key decision makers in the client organization;
- Lead customer engagements and investigate security gap areas in customer environment to identify problems, complexities and inefficiencies that can be improved;
- Design and present the best-in-class security solution to mitigate customer risks and threats;
- Conduct Proof of Concept evaluations to implement security solutions, demonstrating the ability to meet client objectives;
- Ensure Funnel to Order Book conversion;
- Proactively address queries from client organizations across several layers of the Value chain;
- Bid management: Manage RFP/RFI/RFQ response creation along-with the Bid Management team;
- Industry Awareness ? Continuously update self on the global threats and advancements in security, challenges faced, solutions available in the market and key industry players;
- Key Thrust Areas:
- Knowing the given product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams, which helps create a sales pitch that highlights the product's features and benefits
- Working closely with various stakeholders within and outside our Ecosystem
- Building domain expertise at a rapid pace
Qualification & Key skills/ competencies:
Overall 5-12 years of IT experience, with minimum 3-6 years of experience in Security related profile, experience in designing, delivering or managing cyber services
3-8 Years of Security Experience preferably in Pre-sales / consulting / product management / security solution selling role.
MBA/PGDM would be preferred
CISSP / CISM / CISA would be given preference
Other security certification are welcome