Job title: PIPING LEAD ENGINEER
Job location: Hyderabad
We are looking for an experienced Piping Lead Engineer with Power Industry exposure in Piping Design & Detail Engineering
The successful candidate will be placed at Hyderabad, India.
The successful candidate will need to co-ordinate on daily basis with Engineers/ Designers Team and Project Management Team.
Education & Experience:
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of experience
- Hitech-City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main Roles and Responsibilities of the Probable Candidates are as mentioned below:
- To be able to plan the activities / Deliverables as per the Project / Client requirement
- To be able to plan the resources as per the Deliverables / Schedule
- TO be able to Co-ordinate with other Disciplines & Project management team
- Developing and checking drawings and documents related to layouts with help of 3D engineers and CAD draughtsman.
- Guiding 3D engineers in resolving interface issues and technical problems related to layout
- Coordination with LE- stress, specification, and procurement piping team.
- Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards such as API, ASME, etc.
- Shared cross-functionally: Review of IDC documents, relevant vendor drawings and 3D model.
Equipment layout, Nozzle orientation drawing, MTO, Piping isometric drawings, Piping GAD, Support GAD and Special pipe support drawings
Working experience in Power projects.
Capability of developing and checking above mentioned key deliverables.
Ability to review 3D model and resolve design errors.
Ability to extract key inputs from bid specification to generate Detail Engineering Deliverables.
Knowledge of international codes, standards and recommended practices.
Knowledge of review software Navis works, Navis simulate. Knowledge of PDMS/PDS/ SP3D will be an added advantage.