This position is with our leading client in telecom domain.Our Client is a Fortune 500, S&P 500 and Forbes Global 2000 company that provides the infrastructure for modern digital communications.
Job Position - OPA Specialist
We are looking for candidate with excellent communication and minimum of 3 years Billing & Revenue Management experience and more than
Minimum of 7 years of IT experience
Strong expertise in BSS domain/Billing/Rating/Invoicing and Billing Management
- Hands on experience in setting up BRM components and good understanding of the OBRM application architecture including MTA Framework, pipeline rating, opcodes and EA framework
- Experience Oracle BRM integrations with middleware-based solutions such as MuleSoft.
- Hands on development skills with knowledge of C/C++/REST programming language, Policy opcode modification and development of custom opcode, Custom storable Classes, New Service creation etc.
- Knowledge of standard utilities like sample_act, pin_bill_accts, pin_bill_day, bill_now
- Experience in passive infrastructure billing is highly desirable"
" - Should be self driven and take initiative to improve the product platform.
- Should be a fast learner
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- All standard ATC behavioural competencies"