JD for Manager R&D
1. Technical study
2. Product design
3. Product testing
4. Commercialize the product
1. Study the technical requirements of the product.
2. Research on the ?new area? of technology involved in the product.
3. Conduct systematic benchmark study.
4. Collect required design inputs in systematic manner.
5. Carry out basic engineering calculations.
6. Design the product.
7. Conduct analysis of the design.
8. Generate drawings for prototype manufacturing.
9. Work with prototype development team and manufacture prototypes.
10. Carry out / get the testing done from out side agency for the function, durability
and endurance of the product.
11. Technical documentation for the design / knowledge database.
12. Documentation for APQP, TS16949, IMDS.
13. Support application engineering / process design team for launch of production.
14. Work allocation for the design team. Guide and drive the team to achieve the
targets. Track the progress. Resolve the technical issues. Generate SOPs
relevant to functioning of the team.
15. Keep the team in high spirits, motivated and channelized towards goal.
16. Customer interaction.
Educational qualification: BE (mechanical), ME/MTech (mechanical) preferred
Experience: 10-12 years of relevant activities.
- Should have knowledge of 3D software CATIA and 2D software AutoCAD.
- Should be familiar with CAE, DOE, Design for manufacturing
- Experience from Seating / Shock absorber area is advantage.
- Should possess good leadership qualities.