This is for our client who operates as a non-banking finance company in India. The company provides retail loan financing, dealer financing, term loans, new and used cars financing, and insurance solutions to customers.
Department: HR & Administration
Reports to Function: Head of HR & Administration
This position is responsible for timely procurements & delivery of high quality, competitive cost of products / services and proper processing of assigned customer orders which includes:
1. Responsible for entire gamut of General Purchase in in areas of IT Support Services, IT Hardware & Software, Hospitality, Administration & Facilities, Human Resources – Recruitment, Training & Personnel Administration, and Services related to BFSI Industry like Third Party Collections Agency etc., Marketing and Media, Events & MICE and Remarketing of Asset Services.
2. Timely delivery of high quality products / services at the most competitive costs.
3. Standardization and optimization of the procurement process.
4. Planning, establishing and implementing an effective and efficient framework, including policies. 5. Identification of best Vendors / Service Providers available to meet the business requirements.
6. Prepare tender documentation to release enquiry / solicit bids from relevant Service Providers
7. Negotiation with Service Providers to secure advantageous terms & lowest pricing / commercials. 8. Co-ordination for Vendor Due Diligence / RCU Check, KYC and Onboarding formalities.
9. Document decisions, minutes and approvals in order to maintain an audit trail.
10. Prepare Purchase Order / Co-ordinate for finalization of Contract
11. Control spends and builds long term savings on procurement costs.
Bachelor degree in business administration, management or equivalent is preferred.
Working Experience (in years):
8 years working experience, including 3 years solid experience in procurement, preferably in a large-scale multi-national company.
Should be able to handle the following areas of General Purchase viz. IT Support Services, IT Hardware & Software, Hospitality, Administration & Facilities, Human Resources – Recruitment, Training & Personnel Administration, and Services related to BFSI Industry like Third Party Collections Agency etc., Marketing and Media, Events & MICE and Remarketing of Asset Service