Work Description & performance Plan
To lead team of engineers to develop manufacturing facility for Motor manufacturing & line improvements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Tracking & ensuring activities as per product development time schedule with project team.
2. Manufacturing process design
3. Preparation of Process flow, Line lay out.
4. Review of documents
5. Improvement activities to increase line capacity & reduce loss.
6. Start of production of new products.
7. Budget preparation & controlling.
8. Machine specification sheet finalization & Supplier selection.
9. Cost saving activities to improve profitability.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KRAs) required to successfully perform the job:
Knowledge: knowledge of Manufacturing process of motors
Skills: Good communication skill, Negotiation skills
Abilities: Have knowledge of Manufacturing Process.
Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification required for the position:
Experience: 12 - 18 Years
Qualification:Diploma/ B.Tech Mechanical
Specific technical qualification/certification:
Six sigma,TPM,TQM,Lean manufacturing
Competencies required to successfully perform the job:
1. Should have knowledge about function of motors .
2. Should have exposure in Industrial Engineering- Time study, Method study.
3. Have knowledge in manufacturing process i.e Press, Moulding, Machining & Assembly.
4. Have knowledge of Machine & Tool Design.