Microsoft Dynamics AX - Manager (F&O)
We are looking for talented Microsoft Dynamics AX, educated to Bachelor or Master’s Degree level, and with minimum 10 years work experience in AX . The successful candidate will work in an international team, and will be involved in development and other technical assignments.
- Technical design and specification, development, maintenance, application migration/upgrades, data migration, testing and documenting Dynamics AX solutions for clients. You will be based in Bangalore India, but occasionally you might need to travel to customers in different countries.
- 10-13 years’ experience of X++ development.
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX 7.0 platform, Azure and Life Cycle Services (LCS) is highly advantageous.
- Experience in SSRS reporting, DIXF (Data Import Export framework) tool and workflows of AX will also be considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of the functional areas of Dynamics AX.
- Educated to degree level in IT (or equivalent).
- Sound judgement and the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good spoken and written English. All communications and documentations would need to be done in English.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Willing to travel abroad on a needs basis.