This position is one of the Big 4 Companies.
This role is responsible to translate business requirements into detailed technical designs; construct, test, maintain and support efficient, cost effective and reliable software through the full life cycle.
· Detail-oriented and thorough, with effective time management skills and excellent technical writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles of programming and OOP
- Understanding of .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Strong working knowledge of different Service, Frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC4, REST based API, WCF
- Strong Experience in MS SQL and SQL Programming (T-SQL) or Experience in Oracle and SQL Programming (PL-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio 2017, SQL Management Studio, Code Repository Tool (preferably GIT/Bitbucket), Jenkins, SharePoint
- JIRA and like tools
- Experience with interfacing with MQ Technologies (preferably IBM MQ Series)
- SSRS, SSIS, Liquibase
- BPM (PNMSOFT, IBM BPM)
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members