It's an Leading global technology leader that designs, develops and supplies semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions.
- As a member of the MegaRAID Firmware development team, contribute to the design and development of RAID firmware, including the handling of SAS,SATA and NVMe devices
- Work in the firmware team as a strong hands-on technical leader and contributor
- Responsible for multiple components of RAID HBA firmware like devices, configuration, RAID, error handling etc.
- Be able to demonstrate Strong technical leadership through in-depth understanding of architecture and design of Storage software components
- Responsible for delivery of the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Support existing products to customers by timely & high quality resolution of defects
- Interpret customers’ storage needs and recommend solutions
- Interface with customers and internal teams (engineering and product management)
- Be able to evaluate new feature requests by participating in feasibility studies and effort estimation
- Investigate new technologies and contribute to the development of innovative solutions/products