Our Client is one of the leading global telecommunications company. It operates in more than 20 countries.
- Financial and qualitative evaluation of M&A and business development opportunities
- Preparation of proposals for top management decision making
- Financial modelling for target acquisition opportunities and green field opportunities
- Working on M&A transactions undertaken by the group
1. Deal Screening- Complete strategic fit and financial/economic analysis of opportunities.
- Help present opportunities to the executive management group and Board of
Directors of Group companies or Corporate, as required.
2. Financial Modelling and Valuation- Develop financial modelling to evaluate the robustness of an opportunity.
- Apply valuation methodologies/techniques and risk analysis as appropriate for
any given company, business or sector.
3. Deal/Transaction Execution- Will be an integral part of logistics/coordination involved in successfully
completing due diligence and closing deals, including coordination with cross
functional and due diligence teams.
4. Legal Documentation- Work with legal team during the transaction to translate the MoU/Term Sheet
into a legal shareholder/share-purchase agreement.
5. International telecom licence bids- EOI and bid preparation which also involves extensive interaction with other
functions like marketing, finance etc.
6. MAJOR CHALLENGES
- Quick turn around time with limited information availability
- Ability to extract relevant financial information from available sources
- Ability to undertake independent opportunity/business vertical specific research for decision making
- Ability to work in an environment with lesser known parameters
- Prepare recommendation on opportunities for further evaluation.
CA &/or MBA Finance from top tier school
Minimum 8 years relevant industry experience.
Excellent financial modelling and presentation skills a must
Strong analytical background
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIORS
- Excellent co-ordination and project management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High degree of comfort working in a fluid environment.
- Shows initiative and is a self-starter.