Position Title: Lead Marketing – South
Level : DGM
Reporting to: BV Head Marketing
Company Location: Chennai
Educational Qualification: PGDM/MBA (in Marketing)
Experience (in years): 15+ years
Age (in years) : Less than 40 years
Nature of Experience:
· Compiles market and competitive data in order to help better positioning and identify business opportunities
· Develop Business case for acquisition of new customers and pricing and profit management
· Experience of handling regional level operations of Marketing
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage customer relationships to Increase and maintain the existing share of business
• Generate RFQs for targeted potential D-list, from existing and new customers and ensure conversion of the same; Manage RFQs responses and conversion for domestic and export customer within timelines
• Develop account planning in coordination with the KAMs and account investment activities (business case, exhibitions, customer value propositions, customer visits etc.)
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; monitor timely collections and enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
• Prepare business case for price corrections with OEMs and carry out negotiations with customers to improve product contributions to increase margins
• Drive cross selling of products across business units through liaising with engineering, marketing or other teams as applicable
• Manage customer complaints and ensure timely resolution by coordinating with other departments
• Entrepreneurship – Comfort with ambiguity, opportunity Sensing and driving innovation.
• Strategic Thinking – Envisioning future, creativity and systems thinking.
• Business Acumen – Customer focused, value optimization, managing risk.
• Enabling Change
• Passion and Execution – Emotional connect, ownership & accountability and drive for results.
• Leadership and Building Team
Highly business oriented, analytical, self-believer, sound
in marketing management, focusing on core issues with a broad management
perspective and sale boosting mind-set, Client Relationships, Coaching,
Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement,
Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Cross-component
integration knowledge, Effective client management, Good presentation,
communication and correspondence skills, Effective teamwork and mentorship,
negotiation skills, Agility