It is an leading global technology leader that designs, develops and supplies semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions.
This position is responsible for leadership, architecting, designing, creating, and testing complex software systems on design projects that span several product areas. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
Lead engineering teams, architect, design and develop software products in the IT Monitoring domain
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product capabilities
- Mentor and coach other team members improving overall technical and domain capabilities
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- 12-18 years of experience on Java Development projects.
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in Architecting large scale software systems
- Strong coding skills in Java, C/C++
- Strong technical experience in developing IT Monitoring applications
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Ability to design, architect, code scalable, high-performing features, enhancements
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience of participating in industry standard bodies related to Software development and IT Management preferred
- Contribution to open source software and active participation in open source software development and adoption preferred
- Exceptional defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills.
- Hands-on experience with Elastic, Hadoop/Spark
- Hands-on experience on JMS (ActiveMQ), Spring, Hibernate & scripting using DOS, Unix Shell, Perl or any other
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day development team needs.
- Strong working knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking concepts and Databases.
- Very Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings