This position is with our leading healthcare brand.
Designation : Developer (Java)
Functional Area Technology
Location : Bangalore
Qualification B.Tech with 65%
Desired Experience(years) - 4+ Years
As the Java Engineer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
• Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
• Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
• Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
• Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
• Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
• Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
• Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s , Webservices
• Excellent problem-solving skills
?Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
?Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
?Knowledge of NLP
?Learnt AI/ML systems
?Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
?Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
?Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems