Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience in System Manageability or Virtualization domain
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in designing of overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Experience in architecting large enterprise applications
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Core Java, J2EE, Restful Services, Spring, Hibernate
- Database knowledge
- Linux or Windows skills hands on.
- Agile Development Experience
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test strategies, plans, debugging and knowledge of tools
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Good to have skills
- Postgres Db Skills
- Rabbit MQ
- Cent OS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 12-17 years of experience